The StoneAdvise cleaner and stain remover restores many types of exterior surfaces such as limestone. This product is highly recommended for cleaning and maintaining your natural stone. Unwanted dust and stains are easily removed without damaging the stone itself.
- Excellent for removing most stains
- Spray-on product for easy application
- Environmentally friendly
The area covered varies from 75 to 250 square feet per gallon depending on the type of stone and severity of the stain. A standard container is 5 gallons.
Prior to applying the cleaner, give the stone a gentle rinse with water to remove the preliminary layer of dirt and dust.
It is recommended to apply the undiluted product with a low-pressure sprayer and brushing is not necessary. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
For severe stains, dampen the surface with water. Then, perform two undiluted applications, each one spaced by three to five minutes. Rinse at the end, rather than between applications.
The product should only be applied at a minimum ambient temperature of 5 degrees Celsius.
- Use protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling the product
- If the product comes in contact with clothing, wash before reusing
- Do not use high-pressure washers or it may etch the stone
- Do not let the soap dry on the surface or it could cause streaks
- Allow the stone to dry naturally once finished cleaning