Stone Poultices is a clay-paste cleaning product for deep stains on facades or degrading natural stone. First, the paste absorbs all the dirt and stains from the stone. Then, the paste is removed by a thorough rinse.
- Highly effective for removing deeper and more severe stains
- Environmentally friendly
- A dwell time enables the stone to absorb the product for better results
The standard containers are 5kg and 20kg, with a minimum application of 1 kg/m2 for best results.
- The product is to be applied with a brush.
- Apply a plastic sheet to prevent the paste from drying rapidly due to sunlight or wind.
- For a more effective stain removal, apply a layer of at least 1mm thick.
- Allow the product to sit for at least 6 hours at a minimum temperature of 5 degrees Celsius.
- Finish off by rinsing thoroughly with water.
- When encountering severe stains, you may leave the product longer. It is recommended to leave it for up to 24 hours and to apply multiple treatments in some cases.
- Use protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling the product
- If the product comes in contact with clothing, wash before reusing
- Do not use high-pressure washers or it may etch the stone