This product is highly recommended to reduce water infiltration and to prevent moisture buildup in porous construction materials like stone.
- The product acts as a protective coating that prevents the façade from quickly getting dirty
- Reduces water infiltration which decreases moisture build up & freeze-thaw
- Environmentally friendly
The area covered varies between 0.25L to 1L or more per square meter, depending on the type of stone. Standard sizes include: 5L, 25L, 200L and 1000L.
- Ensure that the surface is dry and clean before applying the product.
- It is recommended to apply the product undiluted, with a low-pressure sprayer.
- The product should be applied from the bottom up of the facade in a horizontal motion.
- It is recommended to apply two treatments for best results.
- It should only be used at an ambient temperature between 5 to 30 degrees Celsius.
- Use protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling the product
- If the product comes in contact with clothing, wash before reusing
- Do not use high-pressure washers or it may etch the stone