Stone Poultices is a clay-paste cleaning product for deep stains on facades or degrading natural stone. First, the paste absorbs all the dirt and stains from the stone. Then, the paste is removed by a thorough rinse.
Unlike other stain removal products, this clay-based product causes no harm or degradation to the limestone itself.
Furthermore, it is an environmentally friendly and highly effective cleaning agent.
The standard containers are 5kg and 20kg, with a minimum application of 1 kg/m2 for best results.
- The product is to be applied with a brush.
- Apply a plastic sheet to prevent the paste from drying rapidly due to sunlight or wind.
- For a more effective stain removal, apply a layer of at least 1mm thick.
- Allow the product to sit for at least 6 hours at a minimum temperature of 5 degrees Celsius.
- Finish off by rinsing thoroughly with water.
- When encountering severe stains, you may leave the product longer. It is recommended to leave it for up to 24 hours and to apply multiple treatments in some cases.
Always wear goggles and rubber gloves when handling this product. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing.