This product is highly recommended to reduce water infiltration and to prevent moisture buildup in porous construction materials like stone.
The product acts as a protective coating that keeps the facade from quickly getting dirty.
It reduces infiltration of water in the facade without changing the permeability of water vapor.
The area covered varies between 0.25L to 1L or more per square meter, depending on the type of stone. Standard sizes include: 5L, 25L, 200L and 1000L.
- Ensure that the surface is dry and clean before applying the product.
- It is recommended to apply the product undiluted, with a low-pressure sprayer.
- The product should be applied from the bottom up of the facade in a horizontal motion.
- It is recommended to apply two treatments for best results.
- It should only be used at an ambient temperature between 5 to 30 degrees Celsius.
Always wear goggles and rubber gloves when handling this product. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing.